Thursday, February 2, 2012

Appealing Rosaries

I longed to make Catholic Rosaries that had the same character as my Anglican Prayer Beads. By that I mean I wanted them to be made of Olive Wood, Gemstone, and other natural resources.  I wanted people to feel the beads and not wire links.  I am pleased with how my Rosaries are accepted. And most important of all I wanted them to be affordable.


The following comments are shared from my Amazon Store:

"Awesome buying experience! I received it before the estimated delivery date. The rosary is beautiful and the love it was made with can be felt. Incredible!"

"... a devoted artist that creates beautiful Anglican and Roman Catholic Rosaries. She ships almost before she receives the order and will make special Rosaries upon request."

"Super fast shipping. It arrived before the first date on the estimated delivery range. Item was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier with the transaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment