Saturday, December 5, 2009

How's Business?

Sometime last year I began relaxing about my little business. I stopped paying for tons of advertising and consulted my business manager on high. Letting Go and Letting God - seems to be working. At least I think I'm being a bit less like Martha.

Not being absorbed in trying to figure out advertising, I've begun to really enjoy Twittering. It causes me to dig deep and return to the practice of praying the Daily Office. This is a good thing for me.

I love this business of making pray beads and rosaries. I enjoy hearing from customers. They are like family to me. Now and then I receive a broken set to repair and I find myself remembering putting it together and I wonder where it has been and how it has comforted.

Now that I have more or less figured out Twittering, I'm going to try hard to turn my attention to this little blog. This is a discipline that I need to embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment